Show more

Peak anime can be measured as the time between when DemolitionD started making videos and when he stopped making videos

Controlled human use of fire first started about halfway down the page

I'm feeling pretty melancholic this afternoon

If you can get "good enough" for 90% of cases with a simpler approach, do it. The last 10% can make their own domain-specific solution and the other 90% will thank you for the greater reliability of your simpler solution.

What are some problems which intimidate you

Turns out I'm pretty bad at guessing languages from their word for butt

Today I woke up and saw someone posting an article entitled "If You Are Not Happy with the State of Magic, Stop Giving Wizards Your Money"

It's about Magic the Gathering, but man. It really took me a minute.

Tell me the word for butt in your language and I will try to guess what language it is

Show more
Mastodon

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!