Follow

Free software is too important to risk on political idealism

@jeff @sir Ah, here's your results. Let's see.

*Opens envelope*

Ooops. 90% faggot. I don't know what the other 10% is. It says so right here, scientific proof.

@sir free software IS political idealism. And I totally agree that is too important to risk it for ANY reason.

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Mastodon

cmpwn.com is a private Mastodon instance for friends of SirCmpwn.